Life threatening situation? Always call 112

I am a student and looking for a general practitioner

If you are living in Maastricht or surroundings you need a general practitioner (in Dutch ‘huisarts’) who can take care of you when needed. Check affiliated GP’s to find a genral pratitioner in your neighbourhood.